You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Public Safety - Forensics
Capturing Crash Scene Details [Best Practices]
Learn helpful techniques and best practices for capturing and working with crash scene evidence, such as skid and scuff marks.
Fri, Nov 22, 2019
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EST
Did you know there's a way to significantly reduce the working hours required for crash scenes while simultaneously improving the accuracy of data collection and measurements?
From planning and time spent on scene, to working with the data collected, 3D Laser Scanners can enhance the investigator's ability to capture evidence efficiently and effectively for use in post-accident reconstruction and analysis, documentation and more.
Discover how to clear roads 50% faster post-accident while still collecting more thorough data. Learn what calculations can be done later with the proper measurements.
Join us for our next webinar with public safety and forensic experts as we dive into best practices for scanning crash scenes and working with that captured data, along with real experiences and examples. The live event will feature tips and new valuable resources.
View this webinar to:
- Learn best practices for scanning crashes to capture everything without "over working" the scene
- See examples of how to work crash details, such as visibility of skid and scuff marks
- Learn what other vaulable information can be obtained by analyzing skid marks
- Dive into what software can help you in post-capture analysis and recreation of the incident
- Gain access to valuable resources